Picture Perfect Property
One of the greatest advantages of working with a Realtor® is the fact that the agent will hire and pay for professional photography. In real estate the saying, a picture is worth a thousand words, rings true. Here are some of the ways in which a seller can take advantage of this service.
1. Think about when you are scrolling and trolling the internet, what makes you stop? Usually, it’s a picture that catches your eye. Home buyers are no different, they are drawn to photos.
2. Captivated buyers will spend more time considering your property. Let us add here that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to grab the average consumer’s attention these days.
3. The longer the buyer considers the property, the more likely they are going to want to schedule live tour or in person showing.
4. There are some photos you may realistically not be able to capture that an agent’s photographer can, such as drone and aerial views which are important to show off a property’s selling points like acreage and views.
5. Photographers have a better eye for art direction. This means they can see the best angles to shoot from and how to best capture lighting. These are the types of things that help invite buyers into the space and make them feel welcome and at home before even stepping foot in the door.
6. Lastly, editing is another skill that the professional possesses that help bring the final images to life so that buyers can envision themselves in the space.
When add the facts that the photographer offers more artistic skill than the average person, has more editing prowess, with the facts that great photos will lead to more views, showings and potentially a higher home sale price, then working with professionals becomes a no-brainer. Contact us to get started with our team of professionals (Agent, Photographer and Marketing) today!