Your Complimentary Buyers Guide
Buying a home can be exciting! It can also be stressful. Working with experienced Realtors can make all the difference. We've put together this complimentary Buyer's Guide to help you through the process. Here are the eight steps to successfully purchasing a home.
1. Get pre-approved by a local lender. There are many options when it comes to banks however, if you're not sure where to look, click here and check our preferred lender list first.
2. Get out the calculator and do the math. Figure out what you are comfortable spending. Remember just because you were approved for up to a certain amount doesn't mean you have to spend that, especially if it's outside your comfort zone.
3. Get in the car and drive! Go visit neighborhoods and locations you think you might be interested in.
4. Start your home search online. Click here to visit our featured properties or use the search button in the top right corner of our home page.
5. After you find a home online that sparks your interest contact us to scheduling a showing. Together we'll continue our home search until you've found the one!
6. Now it's time to make an offer. Listen to the advice of your Realtor, we are skilled negotiators and know what could turn off the sellers as well as what a realistic offer looks like.
7. After your offer has been accepted you'll need to hire a home inspector to do a complete inspection of your home. Click here for our preferred home inspector list.
8. The final steps are to close on your property (you'll need a real estate or contract lawyer), get your keys and move on in!
Contact us for any questions or to get your home search started today!